Wisconsin Breastfeeding Coalition
Has named us Breastfeeding Coalition of the year for 2018!
To promote and support breastfeeding in Portage County through a collaboration of community resources in an effort to increase the initiation and duration of breastfeeding.
- Protect and promote a public environment supportive and accepting of breastfeeding.
- Increase the initiation and duration of breastfeeding.
- Empower families to breastfeed through consistent, accurate information from health care providers, hospitals and other community resources.
- Promote communication and referrals between and among Coalition members and member organizations.
- Conduct all activities and advocacy in a way that is inclusive of and sensitive to all people groups.
Who We Are
The Portage County Breastfeeding Coalition (PCBF Coalition) promotes and supports breastfeeding. The group began in 2008 and is comprised of local professionals and citizens who have united to support nursing moms and to educate businesses and the public about the importance of breastfeeding in society. Please contact us to get your breastfeeding questions answered or for more breastfeeding information.
Email: [email protected]
Join us on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at NOON for our meetings in the Garden Room of St. Michaels Hospital.