Want a little more information to help you Eat Smarter and Move More so you can Feel Better? We've put together a collection of our favorite documents!
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Worksheet, Write your goals in a way that will make it more likely you will achieve them. Download our worksheet now!
- Exercise Prescription Form, Are you a health care provider wanting to encourage your patients to be healthier? Use this Exercise Prescription Form to provide specific recommendations to your patients.
- DGA_KeyRecommendations, A guide to help balance calories and manage a healthy weight.
- Calorie & Food Estimator, Use the first page to estimate how many calories you need in a day and the second page to find out the food servings for your calorie level. For more detailed recommendations create a profile in the USDA's SuperTracker.
- The LIFE Report Executive Summary, What are the major health concerns of Portage County residents and why? View the LIFE (Local Indicators For Excellence) Report and find out.
- Preventing Holiday Weight Gain, just in time for this month's holiday parties, here is the December issue of Family Meals Focus.
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, We Can! provides helpful information and dozens of valuable resources for your family, including tips, worksheets, and tools, all designed to help your family stay healthy. Learn more about healthy weight basics and how to help your family eat right, get active, and reduce screen time.